>            I tried that, now it dosen't give me an error, but it dosen't
> print anything. Im using SPM99 with Matlab 6.5 on windowsXP. We need to
> print the graphics window to a postcript printer only correct, or will any
> printer work? Thanks. Regards,

I've just remembered that the behaviour changed with Matlab 6.5.  For the
first page of the spm99.ps file, try printing with:
        print -dpsc2 -painters -noui spm99.ps
Then for subsequent pages, use:
        print -dpsc2 -painters -append -noui spm99.ps

Best regards,
-John

--
Dr John Ashburner.
Functional Imaging Lab., 12 Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG, UK.