Dear SPM community,

I have been looking in the SPM archives trying to explain some
mysterious CSF activations in the ventricles. I've noticed that people
do run into these some times.  I've ruled out bad normalizations and
paradigm-corelated movement.  It happens to enough subjects in this
paradigm to make me think that something is really going on.

Can someone point me to papers (I'm still searching)  that would
explore this issue or report those ventricular activations, or share
their ventricular experiences?  I understand that the choroid plexus is
a big source of variance and that CSF pressure is modulated by
respiration and heart beat .....  but I'd like to get a better sense
for why this happens before I mask out the ventricles and go on with my
life.

  thanks in advance,

-Luis

--