Dear all,

I am used to SPM99 and have only started recently to play around with SPM2.
In the model specification and estimation process I am confused as to how I
can use the same design matrix (formerly known as SPM_fMRIDesMtx.mat, now
called SPM.mat) for estimating data for different subjects. When I choose to
"specify data" with an SPM.mat that I have used before to estimate another
subject's data, I do not seem to have the option to select new image files
for the same matrix... Has the capability to estimate different data sets
with the same specified model really disappeared with SPM2?

Many thanks,

Tobias Egner.