From: Scottish Pop Academic Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Janis McNair
Sent: 05 November 2003 16:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chilean folksinger performs at Centre for Political Song

The Centre for Political Song presents:

Carlos Arredondo
Saturday 29th November 2003
Glasgow Caledonian University
Heatherbank Museum of Social Work
14.30-15.30
Free event

This event is being recorded for BBC Radio Scotland

Carlos Arredondo is a Chilean singer songwriter now living in Scotland.
This performance is part of a series of events hosted by Research
Collections @ Glasgow Caledonian University to commemorate the 30th
anniversary of Chile’s military coup.

For further information or to reserve a ticket, contact Janis McNair by
email [log in to unmask] or call 0141 331 8453

Visit our website at http://politicalsong.gcal.ac.uk
---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---