> Dear Colleagues
> Here is the latest table of contents for both Current Sociology and International Sociology, the journals of the International
> Sociological Association. Please click on the two links below for free access to online abstracts.
> To receive these messages on a regular basis, please sign up to our free contents alerting service at www.sagepub.co.uk.
> Please forward this message to interested colleagues - thank you.
> Current Sociology
>
> Volume 51 Issue 05 - Publication Date: 1 September 2003
>
> http://www.sagepub.co.uk/JournalIssue.aspx?pid=105515&jiid=518507
>
> About the Authors
>
> Introduction. Telling It With Numbers: Conceptual and Methodological
> Innovations in Social Statistics
> Paul Bernard University of Montreal, Canada and Susan A. McDaniel University
> of Alberta, Canada
>
> Do Cross-National Differences in Household Standard of Living Mobility
> Parallel Cross-National Differences in Occupational Mobility? A Comparison
> of Germany, Sweden and the USA
> Thomas A. DiPrete Duke University, USA
>
> Convergence or Resilience? A Hierarchical Cluster Analysis of the Welfare
> Regimes in Advanced Countries
> Sebastien Saint-Arnaud University of Toronto, Canada and Paul Bernard
> University of Montreal, Canada
>
> The Promise of Random-Assignment Social Experiments for Understanding
> Well-Being and Behavior
> Greg J. Duncan and Katherine A. Magnuson Center for Urban Affairs and Policy
> Research, Northwestern Univiersity, Illinois, USA
>
> When Methods Make a Difference
> Blair Wheaton University of Toronto, Canada
>
> Abstracts/Resumes/Resumenes

> International Sociology
>
> Volume 18 Issue 03 - Publication Date: 1 September 2003
>
> http://www.sagepub.co.uk/JournalIssue.aspx?pid=105605&jiid=516407
>
> Gender, Globalization, and Social Change in the 21st Century
>
> Gender Matters: Studying Globalization and Social Change in the 21st Century
> Esther Ngan-ling Chow American University, Washington, DC
>
> Recasting our Understanding of Gender and Work during Global Restructuring
> Jean L. Pyle University of Massachusetts Lowell and Kathryn B. Ward Southern
> Illinois University
>
> Globalization, Women and (In)equity in the South: Constraint and Resistance
> in Barbados
> Ann B. Denis University of Ottawa
>
> Labor Export in the Context of Globalization: The Experience of Filipino
> Domestic Workers in Rome
> Ligaya Lindio-McGovern Indiana University-Kokomo
>
> Carrying the Burdens of Adjustment and Globalization: Women and
> Microenterprise Development in Urban Zimbabwe
> Mary Johnson Osirim Bryn Mawr College, Pennsylvania
>
> Neoconservative Realities: The Social and Economic Marginalization of
> Canadian Women
> Lea Caragata Wilfrid Laurier University
>
> Interpreting Islam and Women's Rights: Implementing CEDAW in Pakistan
> Anita M. Weiss University of Oregon

> [...]

SOCREL-PG is the Postgraduate e-mail list of the BSA Sociology of Religion Study Group.

To  join SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
join socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>

Send contributions to the list by
sending messages to: [log in to unmask]

To leave SOCREL-PG, send the following one-line message:
leave socrel-pg YOURFIRSTNAME YOURLASTNAME
to: <[log in to unmask]>