-----Original Message-----
From: News and discussion about computer simulation in the social
sciences [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thomas Kron
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 9:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Simulation and Explanation

Dear All,

I'm searching for paper about the relation of computer simulation and
explanation, especially sociological explanation. I think that
sociologists need simulation necessarily if they take the dynamics of
interaction more serious (and they should do so if they try to explain
using social mechanisms). But I don't feel really confident about it.
Can you help me?

Thank you,

Thomas Kron

Dr. Thomas Kron