Dear All,

does anybody know of works on modeling agents who would be willing to harm
other agents while not taking into account what could be the resulting
consequences for themselves ("mean" agents, so to say)? I would appreciate
every piece of information regarding works related to that.

The underlying motivation is that such agents could be responsible for
interesting systemic effects in a society consisting of the majority
of "normal" and a minority of "mean" agents. Specifically, I do not imply
here that "mean" agents are born as such, but just that in prevalent number
of circumstances their actions are interpreted as such, for whatever reason
(frustration, desperateness, competition, ...).

I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this message could possibly
induce.

With kind regards!

Josip Stepanic
Department of Quality
Faculty of Mech.Eng & Naval.Arch. - Univ. of Zagreb