-----Original Message-----
From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development
Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Helen King
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 5:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Small Scale L&T Projects

Dear Colleagues,

I'm on the hunt for some (any!) literature on the experiences of academic
staff undertaking small scale learning and teaching projects (e.g. such as
those funded within institutions or LTSN, under about 5k).

Does anyone know if there is any research (or published evaluations for
example) out there on the rationale for such projects, their effectiveness,
and the staff's learning experience as a result of undertaking them? Indeed,
anything about these type of things at all!

Thanks for your help,
Helen

Dr Helen L King AFSEDA
Manager: LTSN-GEES