This is nothing to do with copyright but is of concern to many people and needs wide dissemination. I am forwarding this to various lists on behalf of Sally Morris, Secretary-General of the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers.  Any queries, please refer to Sally Morris at [log in to unmask]

Yours sincerely

Barbara Stratton

Copyright Adviser, CILIP

E-mail: [log in to unmask]  Tel: +44 (0)20 7255 0624 (direct)

CILIP, 7 Ridgmount Street, London WC1E 7AE

Tel: +44 (0)20 7255 0500 Fax: +44 (0)20 7255 0501 Textphone: +44 (0)20 7255 0505

General email: [log in to unmask]  Web: www.cilip.org.uk  LACA Web Site: www.cilip.org.uk/laca