Dear Colleagues

This serves as a reminder of the above symposium to be held in South Africa from 14 to 18 March and the call for abstracts (closing date 31 May 2003). Please visit the website at www.8ishvwd.co.za for further details.

We would also greatly appreciate it if you could E-mail me the name, address and contact person (with E-mail address) of any journals or magazines in your country that we could approach with regards assisting in advertising the symposium and call for abstracts in their forthcoming events section.

Kind regards
Paul Nordengen
Chairman: Organising Committee

believed to be clean.