Apologies for cross posting.

Building on the success of its current education programme, Thinktank is looking to expand its Learning Team.  Learning is at the heart of Thinktank’s mission and we are looking for a number of creative and talented individuals to help develop high quality education programmes for a wide range of audiences.

Informal Learning Manager   ?25-?27k

This new post will manage the development of a lively and innovative programme of events and resources for a wide range of informal learners including families, adults and young people.  The post holder will lead the Enabler team ensuring that a regular programme of science communication events is delivered to a high standard.

Education Manager   ?25-27k

This new post will manage the development of events and resources for formal education groups, such as schools and colleges. The post holder will continue the development of a high quality schools programme, leading a team of Education Officers to deliver and develop a range of programmes for all ages within the formal education sector.

Senior Enabler/Enabler   ?13.5/?11.5k

We are looking for a number of individuals with excellent customer service skills to join our Enabler team.  You will have excellent presentation skills and be confident in delivering gallery events and activities to interpret the museums collections for a range of audiences.

For application packs, please contact:

Catherine Price/Byron Fletcher, tel: 0121 202 2202/2289
Thinktank, Millennium Point, Curzon St, Birmingham, B4 7XG

E-mail: [log in to unmask]    Website: www.thinktank.ac

Reg. Charity No. 1061898

Closing date for completed applications: 24/11/2003

It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of this e-mail must not
be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any
responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author
and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. The company does not take
any responsibility for the views of the author.

1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com