Pardon replying to the list

            We take people for work experience at INSPIRE, it's not exactly science, but it is activity relating to science communication and not just shelf stacking - most of our experiencees have an excellent time, we ended up iving a saturday job to one this year and another now volunteers regularly.

Best wishes

IAN SIMMONS
Director, INSPIRE

I don't know if this is an appropriate forum for this or not, so forgive me if I err, please.

I have a teenage son in year 10. During July this year he has to have a week of work experience as part of his GCSE courses.

1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com