The Oxford Trust

Following a reorganisation of our structure and activities, we are looking for two high-calibre individuals to head up our small dynamic teams engaged in the development and delivery of innovative projects. Our activities include encouraging economic growth through innovation and technology transfer, exciting and enthusing young people in science and tackling issues in science and society.

Up to £40000 package for each post (dependent on experience)

the Head of Innovation
will lead the development of new initiatives to encourage the pursuit of science and enterprise. This will build on our work in the study
and provision of the processes needed to encourage business growth from research and technology and to facilitate dialogue between scientists and society.

the Head of Programmes
will manage the delivery and evaluation of the Trust's portfolio of activities for high-tech companies, schools and the public.  This will include the Festival of Science, Curioxity, the SPECTRUM student placement programme and our wide range of networking activities.

Job details from [log in to unmask] or 01865 728953 or www.oxtrust.org.uk

Apply by letter and CV to Gillian Pearson, Chief Executive, The Oxford Trust, Oxford Centre for Innovation, Mill Street, Oxford, OX2 0JX

Closing date: Monday 28th April 2003    Interviews: 14th and 15th May 2003

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk