In a message dated 04/02/2003 12:43:29 GMT Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Dear All

Do you know an jokes about seeds and gravity/space?

Don't know if they'll get this one about space ... but my favourite is the oldie but goodie about Holmes & Watson.

Sherlock Holmes and Watson are out on a camping trip. They are lying in their sleeping bags, looking up and Holmes says, "Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you deduce." Watson stares up, thinks for a minute and replies, "I see millions of stars, and if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it is quite likely that there are some planets like Earth, and if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life." Holmes says, "Watson, you idiot, somebody stole our tent!"

Cheers, helen s

1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com