Hello

It would appear from the Cafe Scientifique website that a cafe is in
the progress of being set up in Manchester.  Does anyone out
there know any more information about it such as when it will
start?  I would be glad to offer my services in getting it up and
running!

Thank you
Gillian

Dr Gillian Sinclair
Resource Guide Adviser for the Physical Sciences
John Rylands University Library
University of Manchester
Oxford Road
Manchester
M13 9PP
Tel: 0161 2758728
Fax 0161 2737488

Join the mailing list for the Resource Guide for Physical Sciences at :
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/RG-PHYSCI-ANNOUNCE.html

send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com nomail

2. To resume email from the list, send the following message:

set psci-com mail

leave psci-com

4. Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive,
can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science
and society can be found at http://psci-com.org.uk