Yeh, but at least the buffer zone is back in place. They never did manage to
remove the Rutland county border signs.

An Old Stamfordian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Árni Ibsen" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 4:10 AM
Subject: Re: Languages project - WCW remake

Oh, Dave (without the K, sorry), that's left me helpless with laughter in
the dead-dark middle of the night ... & sprawling from same. I would've
turned back, no questions uttered ... Linconshire? By gad! A closed book as
far as I'm concerned any day of the whatever. So I could just as well have
been one of those driving-wheel-turners back and forth. Lincolnshire? What a
relief not to have been there!

Best

Árni