This really is great, Jill! As have been ALL your snapshots.

I have also been greatly appreciating the list's snapshots in general for at
least several weeks now.

Unfortunately a combination of foreign travel, computer crack-up and a
nauseating surplus of spam plus radio-work has kept me away from the company
of your decent society.

Anyfootpath, computer sorted out, busy sorting out stuff now, browsing
through literally hundreds of emails - and will even respond to one or two,
esp. if adressed to me directly.

And I'll even post my own snapshots, once I get organized, which I've been
diligently composing on the designated Wednesdays. Would simply hate myself
for missing even one.

Basically, I'm here, receiving mail while unable to send even though I love
the WORLD and PoetryEtc.

Best

Árni

--