swish, swish, the tiger's tail. good stuff jill. and I thought 'Alison is a five' a little unfair, I'd have said an eight, or a nine, at least.

Ralph

This transmission is intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.
It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you have received this transmission in error, you may not use, copy or distribute it.
Please advise us by return e-mail or by phoning 61 3 62338203
and immediately delete the transmission in its entirety.
We will meet your reasonable expenses of notifying us.
Despite our use of anti-virus software, Forestry Tasmania cannot guarantee
that this transmission is virus-free.