From: KENT JOHNSON <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 04/09/03 07:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: refrain of twilight

> Rebecca said,
>I meant to tell you at AWP how much I liked your Saenz translations.
>Forrest (Gander) read some of them at the Key West Literary
>Seminar, and that refrain of twilight has stayed in my mind ever since.

Thanks, Rebecca. Much appreciated. We've recently received some
fabulous news pertaining to the book, though I have to wait until it's
"officially announced" to be specific about it! For anyone interested in
looking at the book, here is the web page:
<a target=_blank
href="http://www.ucpress.edu/books/pages/9502.html">http://www.ucpress.edu/books/pages/9502.html</a>

Kent