From: Geoffrey Gatza <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 04/03/03 10:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bitter Shit

> Becky,

I'll take the heat for a bad sex joke. Being a Yank, I never heard the
term
essex girl before. And if anyone is to be questioned who is wrong with
what,
its your dirty phrase, not ours.  Boo yah -- this was an unusual outburst
from an exciting new term in the english language. This should be
celebrated
... and from someone who runs a drunken press, this kind of humor would
seem
to be at home.

However, I was all for the destuction of Carthage. 3 inches of salt really
means they were angry. But the Romans did go through the UN and recieved a
unanimous vote to invade ... this based on their poor treatment of
elephants
of mass destruction.

Love, Geoffrey

Geoffrey Gatza