> Anyway Robin Roy McGregor Campbell-Hamilton, Joanna and I are going up to
> Callander in the Trossachs on Friday and I may look in on your Heritage
> Museum.
>
> Roger.

Nah -- the Hamiltons and the Campbells were (are) +quite+ distinct *** --
one of my best friends is a Campbell, but it's not something I usually admit
to.

Glencoe and that.  Long memories.

Luck, and I hope you both have a great time.  The weather (which is crucial)
seems decent at the moment.

Sleep?  That's something our servants do for us.

Off to (FINALLY!!!) eat, and try to rewind my biological clock.

Gil-Martin

*** The Campbells (and the sept McGregor) were Highland, the Hamiltons were
Lowland.

Bred in the bone.

Than further apart, never the twain.

Callander and the Trossachs were/are Hamilton territory, not Campbell.

The Highland Line starts at Aberdeen.

North of that, they eat their living young.

Hope it doesn't rain.  Too much.  <g>

R.