Compliments Rebecca,
you are a living success,
:-)
anny

From: "seiferle" <[log in to unmask]>

> I'm enclosing this reading announcement in case anyone's in Pittsburgh and
has $12 bucks to waste. Mostly I think it's a very funny case of false
advertising (Latin?!)

> Carnegie Lecture Hall, Oakland, Pittsburgh PA
> Seventh-Floor Auditorium, Alumni Hall
> 4404 Forbes Avenue
> 412-621-9893
>
> Tickets are $12 for general admission and $8 for students and seniors.
Tickets  may be purchased at the box office the evening of the reading or in
advance.

> Enjoy passionate poetry with a Latin twist when the International Poetry
Forum presents award-winning poet and translator Rebecca Seiferle on
February 5, 2003 at 8:00 p.m. in the Carnegie Lecture Hall,    Pittsburgh,
PA