The new Snakeskin is a theme number edited by Jessy Randall.

The subject: Seven Deadly Sins
Contents

Sin in general
Anna Bendiksen           Defenestration
T. Dunn                          The Seven Not-So-Little Deadlies
Emma Lee                    Snow White's stepmother tries to remember their
names
Margaret Szumowski   Bringing the Moon to Her for a Closer Look

Lust
Mary Lou Buschi           Backyard Alchemy
Suzanne DeGrasse     Lust List
Elizabeth Lewis            Bad Eve Seduces God

Envy
Halvard Johnson          Sonnet: I think continually of those who are truly
great
Leonard Kress             Jealousy in the Pocono Mountains

Gluttony
J. Anna Jacus               Jam Ring
Halvard Johnson          The Tenor and the Vehicle

Pride
Richard Fein                 Using My Bathroom Vanity
Nick Humez                  Superbia

Wrath
Lyn Lifshin                   Anger #1              Anger #2

Greed
Blair Oliver                   The Notary

Sloth
Sloth                             Sloth

A wide range of poems. Something for everyone.
George Simmers
Snakeskin Poetry Webzine is at
http://www.snakeskin.org.uk