From: "Mark Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

> I must say I'm disappointed in this list. Purely in the spirit of science
> reported a joke that Jews tell to each other making fun of an ethnic
> stereotype, and asked others to submit jokes from their own communities,
> ethnicities, etc. But maybe Albertans don't joke about being Albertan, or
> even Canadian, and add in Ozians and various brits (Scottish jokes,
> Robin?), not to speak of various kinds of christians and moslems.
>
> How many WASPS (Americanism: white anglo-saxon protestant) does it take to
> screw in a lightbulb? Two: one to call the electrician and one to stir the
> martinis.

Here in Italy they all adore the Carabinieri (we have three official forces,
the Carabinieri, the Policemen _Poliziotti_ and le Guardie della Finanza), I
heard a similar joke so let me share it:

How many Carabinieri does it take to change a lightbulb? Five. One stands on
the table with the lightbulb, the other four turn the table round.

There are many more, ...
Care, anny