apologies for cross-posting

From: Writers Forum
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 12:19 PM
Subject: WF New project

WF is seeking publication proposals using relatively unusual forms
The repro method will be photocopying on to A3
Resulting page sizes must not be A3, A4, A5, B5 or B6 - the A3 pages will be
cut
The masters must not use *more *than 2 double sided sheets of A3 paper and 1
single-sided sheet of A3 card (it is though best to send double-sided
masters as 2 separate sheets!)
No substantial amount of paper must be wasted; so you may need to propose
two publications, either separate or combining
On the other hand remember that you need to leave space either side of where
the cut is to be made because copier registration is poor
Binding will be by office staple
WF does not have origami skills
Form must match content and simplicity is generally desirable
And we have to like it. So: feel free to discuss your ideas before you start
making masters; check your designs to make sure we could think of
implementing them; check your texts or ideas. and you don't have to do all
that at once. Take it easy! We hope for responses, but we are not
guaranteeing publication
What *is accepted will be added to the wf schedule

Please don't send large files without warning!

Postal address is wf, 32 downside road, sutton, surrey sm2 5hp