> Police tried to form a perimeter around the Birkenstock store and the
> health-food co-op but were too late to save either from looters, Upvall
> said.

Actually, of the various slumberbombs concealed in this piece which has to
be written by a heterosexual male late twenties USAmerican co-ed, the
Birkenstop Store reference is really quite viscious.

Christ, talk about meusli wearing sandal-eating Guardian eaters ...

I thought that there were possibly two people in the world who could decode
a reference to the fact that that there are *three* ethnic areas in
Bozen/Bolzanno and if you want to dance with Jack of Shadows, a.k.a Otzi the
Iceman, kill a pigeon for god.

:-(

Robin