I'm thinking about a cd collaboration, it's worth investigating. - Deborah

----Thanks, Doug and Deborah.

Relating to what I just mentioned in a post to Arni, I used the piece in a
reading last night, and I 'semi-sang' the final phrase/sentence: 'Nothing
more to be said'. I'm mentioning that because I'm getting intrigued by the
relationship between the poetic and the sung, it seems there's a kind of
half-way house which poetry can inhabit.

Best

Dave

David Bircumshaw

Leicester, England