Dear Plus reader,

Issue 25 of Plus is now out, with lots more about how maths can make you
rich and famous - get working on the Riemann Hypothesis, the Navier-Stokes
equations, or the Poincare Conjecture, for example - or at least find out
in our interview with Government Actuary Chris Daykin how to stay above
the breadline in your old age! There's more money on offer in the Times
Higher Educational Supplement's Science Writing Competition - let's get a
mathematical winner this time!

Maths, love it or loathe it, your opinions were probably formed in primary
school. We speak to a primary teacher about her career in maths education.

In Pluschat, should maths be optional from age 14? We have an opinion -
what's yours? And, in the first of what will be a regular feature,
mathematician and cosmologist John D. Barrow shares some maths that's
amused and intrigued him.

As always, news, reviews, a puzzle and more to keep you reading until it's
time for the next issue!

All the best from the Plus team