Russel:  In case you might not know; many talented folks are at work out
there sincerely trying to move the disciplines of design forward into the
future. At this point, there already is an ever increasing wave of change
initiatives underway focused on attempting to accelerate the thinking,
conversations, and action regarding the reinvention of design today.
(Conversations on this list are just one example) It is a huge and
complicated task involving many constituencies.  We see new initiatives
appearing virtually every month. Here are a few links you might look at:

Massive Change
http://massivechange.com/links.php

Design For The World
http://www.designfortheworld.org

Center for Sustainable Design
http://www.cfsd.org.uk

Architecture For Humanity
http://www.architectureforhumanity.org

LiveIWork
http://www.livework.co.uk

Regards

gk

GK VanPatter
Co-Founder
NextDesign Leadership Institute
New York

NextD
Who will lead design in the 21st century?
http://nextd.org