The outcomes of our research that is published recently may be helpful.

D. Hasirci, H. Demirkan, "Creativity in Learning Environments: The Case of Two
Sixth-Grade Art-Rooms," J of Creative Behavior, vol. 37, pp. 17-42 (2003)

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Halime Demirkan
Bilkent University
Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture