Dear Colleagues,

With Friday on us - Saturday in India, Japan, Australia, and New
Zealand! - I have not been able to finish my closing notes as planned
for the day. I am aware that some people have already left for the
Christmas break, while others will work next week.

Since a weekend delay will make no difference now, I would rather
polish my notes nicely and post on Monday than send rough and
unhinged comments today. I will send my closing words early Monday.

Again, my apologies. Jet lag hit me forcefully on this trip. It has
been a rich conference and I want to close with words that do justice
to the rich texture of our interaction.

In the meantime, please remember to generate challenges and post them
to the special email address we have established at:

Best regards,

Ken

THE 1000 CHALLENGES IN 24 HOURS PROJECT

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR CHALLENGES TO THE LIST.

We have set up a special gathering system at the Denmark Design
School for this purpose.

Please send your challenges directly to this email address