Dear Friends,

This is a reminder that today -- Monday -- is
the last day for open dialogue.

This evening (Iowa time), I will close the
floor to open contributions and ask the speakers,
respondents, and commentators to post the thoughts
with which they would like to conclude the formal
part of the conference.

On Wednesday, I will post a few concluding
comments.

We are pursuing GK vanPatter's suggestion that we
end the conference by gathering one thousand
challenges in twenty-four hours.

Denmark's Design School will provide a special
email address that we will use to collect these.
Martin Pingel at DDS is orchestrating the mechanics
of this process, and I hope to have information soon.
(Some of you know Martin as one of the co-founders
of the Artifact project, together with Ida Engholm
and Charlie Breindahl.)

This spring, Denmark's Design School will publish
full proceedings of this conference. We will make
the proceedings available in book format or as a
.pdf download. Naturally, you can also review the
conference in chronological order at the PhD-Design
archive on the JISCMAIL web site.

I am still at University of Iowa. I had forgotten
how cold it can be in the MidWest. I look forward
to getting home to tropical Southern Sweden and
the mild weather we enjoy in Copenhagen.

Best regards,

Ken Friedman