I apologize for my etymological ignorance. I should have found another way to express this misconception of form as merely a beautifying element. If I remember correctly, this problem has previously on this list been referred to as seeing design as a beauty pageant or a swimsuit contest. Anyhow, I hope my point was made.

Kjetil