having just spent some time in a response to chuck, wandering off in
my directions, reading yours was a lot of fun and made me laugh also
at my own thoughts...thanks. but I am not sure if I agree with its
strictness though....is it really this strict and exclusive in your
opinion? doesn't it leave lots of quite feasible analogies and
metaphors homeless...and therefore hard for us to understand and make
sense of?

cheers, kh