Dear Greta

Please let me know if any parts of this treatsie will be useful to you. We can arrange for excerpts to be available
All the best, Ilise
Prof.I.l. Feitshans JD and ScM
NJ USA

Greta Thornbory <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
To everyone who responded to my request for subjects for a conference - a big THANK YOU. It has enabled me to prepare a 2 day draft programme which will address almost of all of the issues you raised. I am doing for a conference organisation that has asked my advice. I will let you know more at a later date!

For those of you who asked for stuff on stress - I have included it but would like to urge you to get hold of a copy of the HSE resource pack 'Mental well-being in the workplace' price £25 ( and worth every penny) It covers all you need for stress including model policies.

Cheers,

Greta Thornbory
Consultant, Occupational health and education
www.gtentreprises-uk.com
Phone: 01235 770156
Mobile: 0777 815 027

---