From: Amanda Dowson [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 November 2003 08:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Data Protection / Code of Conduct

This is about mental health issues and fitness to teach.We have had a small number this year who have not been passed fit to teach although clearly think they are and are agrieved at the decision. It is likely that should they reapply they would not declare on another pre-course health dec the history. You will imagine the amount of work that goes into these individual cases and recognise that there are some people within Occ Health whose notes do not need checking for you to remember them.

Amanda Dowson