From: Martin Tohill [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 November 2003 21:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: working time regulations - again

Has anyone on the list got a good questionnaire form for the offer of medicals under the working time regulations?

How do you identify night workers – presumably asking managers to provide lists of those who fulfil the definition as stated in the regs?

Any help appreciated.

Martin

Dr Martin Tohill

MB BCH BAO MRCGP AFOM DOccMed

Occupational Physician

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your co-operation. Please contact our IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [log in to unmask] if you need assistance.