Hello all,

there seems to be a bit of activity lately, and this ties in well with the promotion of the list by Bashyr at this years RCN annual conference.

So seeing as we may get more members, and that more seem to be contributing to the list can I pose a couple of questions??

Firstly, does anyone have any advice on practical support that can be given to a qualified nurse who has dyslexia? At present the main concern is with dispensing medication. Has anyone had to deal with similar??

Secondly, I had always taken evidence of previous immunity to Rubella as being satisfactory with regard to health clearance (or for female colleagues the fact that they have had children in the UK). However, I have recenlty discovered that this level may drop (as is the case with Hepatitis B) over time, and so this poses the question, should we routinely check Rubella immunity at set intervals?

Thanks all

Glenn Raybone RGN, BSc (Hons) OH
(Currently interested in leaving the NHS) Any offers?????