  From: Karen Curran
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2003 9:39 PM
  Subject: Fire Service eyesight standards

  Can anyone give me some rough guide as to sight standards required for new recruits into the Fire Service, or where to go to find out?

  Many thanks.

  Regards Karen.

  P.S. Regarding hep B - I work in the NHS in Scotland and we do not boost if titre levels following primary course are >100 iu/l. Risk assesment is carried out following any NSI and decisions made at that time whether to give a further dose.

  Get your hands on designer bargains for less - click here.