hello naz

we use OPAS at work.  like all systems it has its positive and negative aspects.  it can be a bit fiddly and time consuming, however, if it is used to its full potential it can be worth the effort.  diary pages, reports, letters for recalls,  No double booking, etc.  but if it is not used to its full potential it is a waste of time.

if opas is purchased it is a must for all users to have the complete training.
becky floyd
naz bury <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any comments on any computer systems they use in OH and positive/negative aspects of them, value for money, etc? We already use a computerised system, but I know of another NHS OH dept who are looking to purchase one.
Thanks,
Naz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying. Visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html for list archives