gillian

very willing to help with your research.  am OH Advisor in NHS setting.

Becky Floyd
Occ. Health Advisor
Occupational Health Dept.
Bedford Hosptial NHS Trust
Brittainnia House
Brittannia Road
Bedford

Gillian Berry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello All

I am an OH Manager employed within the NHS.  I have only recently heard about this web site, and so am not quite sure of the procedure in asking for help.  So here goes!

I am currently undertaking a BSc Hons in Occupational Health Nursing and for my research disseration am looking to compare the use of audit between private and public sector OH Nurses.

Are there any OHN's either in the private or public sector who would be willing to provide me with their names and addresses so that I can send a questionnaire and sae for the return?  The questionnaire will need to be returned by December 19th.

Thanks in anticipation.

Gillian Berry

Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN Robbie Williams "Live At Knebworth DVD"