I am out of my office onWednesday 10 September 2003. However,  I can be
contacted via reception  - telephone extension 33063  or 020 8383 3063
if calling externally.

Many thanks

>>> OCC-HEALTH 09/10/03 10:24 >>>

I suggest you contact HSE - Rose Court, Blackfriars Bridge  is the HQ.

*
**

Confidentiality Notice

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it is addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error please telephone the Hammersmith Hospitals NHS Trust IT department on 020 8746 5555. Please also delete the message from your computer.

**
*