MAnufacturers of E45 do some good leaflets on a variety of skin problems

-----Original Message-----
From: diane romano woodward [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 July 2003 21:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HEALTH PROMOTION

RCN had some good stuff re hand dermatitis-(relates to latex glove allergy
but eczema is eczema) , the glove manufacturers such as Regent have posters.
Also the National Eczema Society do a leaflet on Occupational Dermatitis
Try audiometer producers and hearing protection manufacturers re noise
The Brompton Hospital London has an Occupational Medicine department and I
know that the respiratory nurse consultants are running  occupational asthma
study days so they might know of good promotional material.
No idea about HAVS except the HSE. You might try Trade Unions that have
members that might be affected...
Best wishes,
Diane