I will be out of the office from 09/07/2003 until 10/07/2003.

Dear Colleagues,

I am out of the office during the afternoon of Wednesday 9th July 2003.

If you enquiry is urgent then I can be contacted on my mobile - (07779) 702547
or please contact my assistant Carlyn Rainford on (020) 7628 0523.
Alternatively I will be delighted to return your e-mail on my return to the
office.

With my very best wishes,

Stuart Cooper,
Regional Occupational Health Manager (London),
Aon Health Solutions.

 This email, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged
information. Any other distribution, use or reproduction without the sender's
prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender by email immediately and delete the
message from your computer without making any copies.
Company Registration Number: 210725
Registered Office:  8 Devonshire Square
          London
          EC2M 4PL

Aon Consulting Limited is a member of the General Insurance Standards Council
(registration 2239).