Hello

Many thanks to all those who emailed their preference for Reply settings.

I've had 67 responses.  48 went for option 1: Reply to All; 17 for option
2: Reply to Sender; and 2 who did not state a preference.

I am therefore changing the setting to 'Reply to All'.  This means, that
when you're responding to a message, just click REPLY and your message will
go to the whole list.

To communicate with the sender only, DO NOT click REPLY, but type in the
sender's address which you will find at FROM in the sender's message.

The change in setting means the volume of OCC-HEALTH messages will go up,
as ALL subscribers will get 'Out of Office' and 'Undeliverable' messages
every time a message goes up on the list.

I shall review the settings in 6 months.

As always, you can contact the list owners at

Regards
Bashyr Aziz

School of Health
University of Wolverhampton
Gorway Road
Walsall, WS1 3BD
Tel: 01902 322848       Fax: 01902 322886