Hello all
I have recently carried out a risk assessment in our hospital theatre as a
member of staff has WRULD as a result of continuously holding the camera
needed for the keyhole surgery.  APPARENTLY - she is the only one trained
to the necessary standard to use this camera, except for one registrar,
who assists when he can, so that rules out rotation (which was my initial
answer).  the camera is an olympus system OTV SX2 3 chip camera.  Does any
one have any ideas of how this can be rectified?  i have suggested
training other members of staff for necessary rotation.
becky floyd