Dear List Member

I have changed the REPLY configuration for this list, so that from now on,
you will not get all 'Out of Office' replies or mail that was meant for
only the sender rather than the whole list.  What this means for you is
that if you want to send a message to the whole list, you will have to put
<[log in to unmask]> in the "To" box.  If in responding to a message
you just hit the "Reply" button, your message will not go to the whole
list, but only to the sender of the message to which you are responding.

This will take some getting used to, and I apologise for that.  However, it
will also cut down on all the irritating automatic responses.

With kind regards

Bashyr Aziz
OCC-HEALTH List