>> Subject: RE: response from the Walker Art Center to the open letter

>> The Walker may, however, be epitomatic of the situation in the U.S.

>> It may also be epitomatic of what may be a de facto trend that only
>> FACT
>> seems to have been able to buck recently - to pull back from ambitious
>> bricks and mortar settings for net and interactive art.

Call me pedantic, but I simply had no idea what Steve Dietz meant when he
used the word 'epitomatic'. After a bit of looking around (the word does not
appear in dictionary.com or in Merriam Webster), I guess it is an expansion
of epitomize, i.e. 'The Walker may epitomize the situation in the US'. etc
The word only gets four english language returns in Google, which sort of
implies that it is a made up word.
Ta,
Ivan