Bonjour All!

Some months back on the CRUMB list, a simple but brilliant e-mail
caught my eye; The subject line was: Dinner in a Nice Restaurant in
Istanbul.  At least, that is what I remember, but several searches
have left me unable to find the instigator of this brazen idea.  The
letter went on to invite anyone who was in Istanbul on a certain date
to come and meet other members of the faceless, and often even
nameless, digital arts community in a nice restaurant.  Tres cool.

I am shamelessly stealing this idea.

If you are in Montreal on Friday, February 28, let's meet & greet &
eat.  Let me know by February 21st so that reservations can be made
(and you can send nice-restaurant suggestions, too.)

Sincerely,
skawennati