I am writing as a long-time reader but first-time contributor to NMC. I am
currently working with a group of school students as part of the Arts
Council England funded Creative Partnerships scheme in South Yorkshire. The
students are charged with curating a show for Doncaster Art Gallery in Feb
04, dealing with 'media[tion]' in relation to the Citizenship Curriculum. I
am particularly interested in showing them new media work which is critical
of media, possibly with the intention of including it in the exhibition.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions on artists/works that other
readers/artists think might fit the bill and which they might be able to
include.